Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cipriano's in Ravenna

Recently, I had the experience of visiting a local restaurant in Ravenna, Ohio for my grandparent's 50th anniversary dinner. The service was not the best service that I have ever had. It wasn't that busy and it would take a long time to get water or to get coffee. When it was time to order, the pricing was a little high for the quality and nfor the type of food. The physical restaurant was nice, but the food was not the best.

When the food finally came to the table, everyone's steak was undercooked. The medium rare was rare and the well done was medium rare. On top of this the potatoes were cold and the coffee was cold. Basically, I don't think they liked to serve anything to hot which is the whole point to eating a hot meal!!

1 comment:

  1. Dustin,

    Good review. Normally, I like my steaks on the rare side, but I could completely understand the disappointment.

    ReplyDelete